Toshiba Satellite Radius 14 – a hybrid model with five modes for usage
After the official announcement of Satellite Radius 12, a model which we already introduced to you, Toshiba revealed its bigger brother – Satellite Radius 14. As the name suggests, the device has a 14-inch display with HD resolution, which also has an anti-fingerprint coating. The Harman Kardon speakers with DTS Sound technology are present as well. Moreover, you have the option of choosing between an Intel or AMD CPU configuration. The models from the series are optimized to work with Windows 10. The battery life, according to the manufacturers, should be up to 10 hours.
One of the key features, that separates the Satellite Radius 14 from most of the competition on the market is the ability of rotating the screen 360 degrees. This allows the device to be used in different modes, which Toshiba classifies as Laptop, Tablet, Tabletop, Presentation and Audience (last image).
We offer you the complete specs sheet of Satellite Radius 14 from Toshiba’s official press release.
Toshiba Satellite Radius 14:
- Display: 36.6 cm (14”) HD display (1366 x 768) LED display with 10 finger touch support
- CPU: Choice of up to 6th gen Intel® CoreTM i7 processors or AMD A8 APUs
- Graphics: Up to Intel® HD Graphics 520 or AMD RadeonTM R5 Graphics
- Memory: Up to 16GB DDR3L (1.600MHz)
- HDD/SSD: Up to 2TB HDD, or 256 GB M.2 SATA SSD
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours
- Audio: harman kardon® built-in stereo speakers with DTS® Sound™ enhancement
- Webcam: HD Web Camera with built-in stereo microphone
- Communication: Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC or Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g/n, Intel® WiDi4, Bluetooth® V4.0 + LE
- Connectivity: 2 x USB3.0 (1 x with USB Sleep & Charge), 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI® with Ultra HD 4K output, 2-in-1 SD/MMC (push-push) supporting UHS-I
- OS: Windows 10
- Dimensions: 337 x 235x 21 mm
- Weight: from 1,9 kg